Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S23 Ultra ordered on the 1st (6:30pm) and still PROCESSING on the website, due today

(Topic created on: 13-02-2023 04:45 PM)
Lewish297
Apprentice
Options

Ordered the 512gb sky blue model 30 minutes into the unpacked event. Some people ordered their phone weeks later recieved theirs before? A delay of two weeks despite ordering on the same hour as release is shocking. The email i recieved this morning for explanation was that it's due to 'unforeseen circumstances'.

When you're spending in the thousands for a mobile device you expect some levels of professionalism or customer service but my order hasn't even updated from 'processing' on the website. So if the unforeseen circumstance is that someone in admin has forgot about my order then I'm lost for words. Samsung took my money and it cleared on the 5th of February and I've not recieved a single update since the 1st, other than today.

So why is it that day  1 pre orders are now pushed back to double the given ship date? And why is my order still processing?

s23 order.png

Cheers,

Lewis

31 REPLIES 31
Solution
Lewish297
Apprentice
Options

Quick update: In the end I cancelled the order. Ordered a cream 512gb from amazon which came to £150 less, with £150 enhanced trade in and the £150 promo code. I wish Samsung would cater for those day 1 customers but seems not. So going elsewhere! And two day delivery instead of 24 day.

0 Likes
DanielJLMiller
Pathfinder
Options
What promo code
0 Likes
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Graphite S23 Ultra supposed to come today. Is out for delivery but DPD has been delayed. Probably won't see it today now. Typical.
0 Likes
Lewish297
Apprentice
Options

Theres a £150 coupon you get in checkout until thursday and if you trade-in an old phone you get a £150 voucher to spend when it's been recieved... so seems to work out in the end but will have to settle for cream instead of blue

0 Likes
Wobdot
Pathfinder
Options
Mine was due out for delivery, drive said I was not in but I was, call the local depot and promise he would come back, another lie, I have to another day at home tomorrow
0 Likes
s23ultra
Journeyman
Options
Same with graphite 512gb s23 u
natsu786
Student
Options
Lets all email /complain and see if we can get some extra ducount/perks for the inconvenience they caused =_=
0 Likes
m6a6t6t
First Poster
Options
Seriously out of order this malarkey, will I get my phone on the 27th as it said the 13th but changed last minute! And how com3 I can buy from amazon and have one the very next day but not off the people who actually make them not to mention pre-ordered off.
0 Likes
LeeleeXRP
First Poster
Options

Still waiting for the S23+ and ordered 1st Feb... Absolute Joke!

0 Likes
natsu786
Student
Options
Would of been better to just fly over to samsung in S Korea at this rate lol
0 Likes