Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering discount code

(Topic created on: 27-07-2022 03:02 PM)
Mathiass
Apprentice
Options

Hello there,

I have orderen an S22 ultra over a week ago but there have been stock problems. I was supposed to get it a week ago but not it's uncertain when it'll be available. This mainly because of the color of the phone.

As I need a competent phone for my daily work and my substitute phone could barely be called that I tried to get Samsung to change the color on it to speed up delivery, however that is not possible.

I could cancel my order and re-order in an available color but then I'd lose the discount code I gotten for being a Samsung Member for a long time and at the end of the order (galaxy watch included) that would end up in beeing over 500 euro's more expensive.

I got ahold of the support by phone and they guided me to Samsung Members to find out if I can redeem my old code again so I could replace my order under the same conditions. Anyone here has an idea how? And this forum is a community? Not actual Samsung support? Because then I'm coming to the wrong people for help...

Thanks in advance.

Mathias

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
We're customers like yourself on here there are a number of mod's who may pickup your post but I personally can't understand why you'd be sent to Samsung members area. You need to speak to customer support who should be able to amend your order or cancel it which should release the discount code for use again (don't quote me on that) I'm just applying common sense.
Mathiass
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for the information. Indeed I wouldn't understand as well, guess I'll get back on the phone. It seems a rather easy problem to be solved to me. Thanks for the response.

Mathiass
Apprentice
Options

So I just got off the phone with the supportcenter again and basicly they can't help me because the discount I had gotten was a Samsung Members discount. And they're not within the possibility to give me the discount again because it's been used up (although obviously I'd cancel that order, it's not that I'd want to use it twice). So they advised me to come onto the Samsung Members forum and see if there's a possibility that I could get the same discount again. I'm figuring only a mod has the power or knowledge where I need to be for this?

I just want to get the same (in a more basic color even though it wasn't an online exclusive color) for the same price. And as they can't tell me wether it'll be 2 weeks or 3 months, I'd prefer not waiting.

0 Likes
Mathiass
Apprentice
Options

Does any moderator have a clue how to get to the same discount again? I had gotten it because I've been a Samsung Member for over 7 years. Seems like a random number but yea. 

0 Likes