Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo codes

(Topic created on: 21-02-2024 10:26 AM)
sumitha
First Poster
Options
I have ordered samsung s24 ultra from samsung shop app on28th jan. There was a promocode to apply for a free Samsung galaxy watch during the purchase. When I claimed it they said it's not valid as the date of promo is expired. Then why these people included the code in my purchase. And now I am seeing there is a free buds 2 pro for those who purchased after 31st jan. Then what about the purchase in between these 5 days. If an offer is not there you shouldn't provide that in purchase. Really disappointed 😞 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung Promotional Offers come attached with eligibility dates.

So if a person Pre Ordered a Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ series of phones they could take up the free Samsung Watch⁶, which if ordered via the online shop app could be added at the checkout stage with a specific code. 

If a person was purchasing a s²⁴ elsewhere and that retailer is in the eligible list then a person could use a Samsung Link to make a claim for the watch. 

After the Pre Order Stage had ended then Samsung put on Promotional Samsung Buds² Pro and a SmartTag² ,which is claimed by a Samsung link. 

These promotions are attached to when the phone was purchased. 

As above they also have a start and end date typically for the time frame to claim the item(s)

Unfortunately there can be a non Promotional time frame where it's just the phone and no freebies. 

Offers change all the time and a person can be unlucky to not claim the item in time or fall in the bracket of no Promotional items are available @sumitha 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Norcar
First Poster
Options
How do I get the link in order to claim?
0 Likes