Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pre orders

(Topic created on: 11-04-2022 07:23 AM)
Stewart_J
Navigator
Options
I am not happy, i was told my s22 series was coming on the 11/04/2022 well thats today and said it will be here at 8:00 AM well i had no email previous night to say it was on its way, this is a disgrace i am not happy at all 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you're in the UK
Download the DPD app and sign in with your details
DPD will tell you if they have your delivery details and are really good with the tracking.
If they have the order details, then your phone will be on its way to you.
Stewart_J
Navigator
Options
Thank you
0 Likes
bachoo786
Journeyman
Options

Did you receive yours? I am still awaiting mine says tomorrow but status is heading to your country hasn't changed in weeks. 

Spoke to samsung over the phone and they don't have any update either. It's a joke!

0 Likes
Stewart_J
Navigator
Options
nah mine still say headed to this country is such a joke new arrive date now is 25th would have been 2 months i just hoope its all worth all this when it comes
bachoo786
Journeyman
Options

Same I got an email saying my order has been delayed due to unforeseen circumstances and it will now be delivered on the 26th April which is 2 weeks from today. Taking the ***** really 

0 Likes
Stewart_J
Navigator
Options
i mean whats more annoying is the fact samsung are not apologising for it or what would be better is give people like a discount or a free gift for the disruption you know but theres nothing from them weather they say its in there hands or not its absulutley pethetic
bachoo786
Journeyman
Options
Yep I agree I spoke to the lady over the phone yesterday and she had no clue whatsoever its like they are trained and told to act like they have no idea about our orders.

0 Likes
Stewart_J
Navigator
Options
well the way they are going at the moment they will lose a lot of there customers because no ones going to put up with ball ***** if people can get better somewhere else and thats them that will loose out
bachoo786
Journeyman
Options

Hey just got a notification on my DPD app saying I have a delivery from Samsung tomorrow. So it might be the S22+ that I ordered. 

Download the DPD app and check if you have any delivery? 

0 Likes