Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre order claim galaxy store voucher

(Topic created on: 23-01-2024 03:56 PM)
Pittnuma
Journeyman
Options

Hi,

I pre ordered the S24, upgrading from an S20+ felt it was time and I have been wishing my phone was slightly smaller, so now felt like a good time!

Got the deal, free watch, happy with that, only problem is I can't claim the Store voucher it does not show in my account, nor am I able to claim the Disney+ again, does not show in my account. I have to log out of my account put in my order no. and email to be able to track it....

edit OK worryingly the delivery date has gone back and is getting very close to the claim date of the voucher now 😞

7 REPLIES 7
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Do you not have to wait until you get the phone first then claim from the phone?
RPB100
Voyager
Options
Same that neither of those are available to me yet. As suggested, will try once I have the phone.
0 Likes
Pittnuma
Journeyman
Options
Oke doke, will wait until the phone arrives
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
You need to wait. When the phone arrives you can go onto the 'Galaxy Boost' app and claim these free items.
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
CHU-LIP
Apprentice
Options

Okay, now I'm abit worried to know this as my delivery date is supposedly 19/02/2024 which is after 14/02/2024 - the date it says in the T&C's to claim by.

I'm currently in a queue to find out how this would work as my pre-order is still within the promotion date but delivery is outside the claim date.

Pittnuma
Journeyman
Options

Hi @CHU-LIP  that's just what I was thinking as my delivery date has gone back now. Can you let us know the outcome?

0 Likes
CHU-LIP
Apprentice
Options

I ended up on the live chat for about 1.5 hours - They were very vague, tbh. They kept referring to the T&C's.

But from what I can tell, it seems we might not be able to claim it if it arrives after 14/02 - which is ridiculous, imo.

This feels very "scammy" as the pre-ordering period lasts until the end of January. Therefore, there is an expectation from Samsung to deliver the phones within 2 weeks of ordering at least to be able to claim the voucher. (Mine is estimated to be 4 weeks despite it being a pre-order - 2 weeks after official release?)

You could try claiming when the phone arrives as it seems we have to do it via the Samsung wallet which can only be done on a Samsung phone.

I am tempted to cancel on principle at the moment, but going to sleep on it for now.

0 Likes