Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Cancelled

(Topic created on: 01-02-2024 03:18 PM)
Members_dhVlXMJ
First Poster
Options

I pre ordered an s24 ultra, paid the deposit, uploaded photo ID, had a credit check... then the order was later cancelled!

If I try to reorder I have to pay £200 more!!!! as the preorder discounts no longer apply.

Support is useless, and the zendesk email doesnt reply.

Not sure what I am supposed to do... pay in full, at full price?... with the fear that they just take my money and cancel again!

I just want a phone!!!

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
keugier
Navigator
Options
Did you so this on the app ? I find the chat function so much better than open a ticket and wait for their reply.
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
You won't have any joy from the shop staff. Worst customer service I have ever come across, their only response is to cancel the order and lose your discount codes. Email doesn't work, and when you do call , you're on hold for an eternity.
Members_dhVlXMJ
First Poster
Options

No, on the website. Literally paid the deposit, sent them my drivers licence pic... had a credit check done on me... yet their system deemed me too risky!

The advice was to set up a new Samsung account, with a diffeent mobile number!!!?

Nobody can explain why.

I have the ***** money sat in my account to buy a phone... I only took the credit they offered as it was 0%.

They do not care at all

0 Likes
Suz1008
Navigator
Options
Amazon have £100 off and a finance option.
0 Likes
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

@Members_dhVlXMJ 

Have you considered going to a physical shop? It could a Samsung shop or one of the Networks shops. They also have deals.

0 Likes
TheDenny
Voyager
Options
I would ring Samsung and demand nicely your intentions as it wasn't your fault . The least they can compensate after you log a complaint with your recommended outcome of them honouring your original deal. Hope you get it 🙏🏻
0 Likes