Go to solution Solved

Order and payment made but no confirmation

(Topic created on: 13-03-2022 02:42 PM)
AR290817
Journeyman
Options
Hi,

Help appreciated. 

I placed an order for a s22 ultra in red a week ago. Ordered via the Samsung website and payed through PayPal. The payment has been processed but I've received no confirmation and order details. I'd like to track my order. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AR290817
Journeyman
Options
All sorted after speaking with Samsung support. Apparently they're having technical issues on their end with updates on orders.

Anyhoo, I have my order number. The order number was also on my PayPal invoice (beginning UK***etc) which I did try but wouldn't work until being told that I had to log out of my Samsung account. Then input the information via the track my order link which is at the very bottom of the Samsung home page. It's there, and will hopefully be with me by April 3rd. Happy days.

Thanks to all for your input

View solution in context

17 REPLIES 17
Members_bmswFbs
First Poster
Options

I just placed an order yesterday and no email/acknowledgment and payment has been taken. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@AR290817: Have you tried checking your email junk/spam folder for the order confirmation, just in case it was filtered here in error? If you haven't received confirmation, and it has been over 7 days since you placed your order, then you may wish to reach out to our Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 (UK) where an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. 

You can also stay up to date with your delivery from the Samsung UK Online Shop by heading to: https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/products-and-orders/can-i-track-the-progress-of-my-order/

AR290817
Journeyman
Options
Thanks. I've checked my junk folder. I've tried tracking my order but I have no order number. I've tried the transaction number on my PayPal invoice with no luck
AR290817
Journeyman
Options
Hope it gets sorted. I just think it's a lot of money spent without any confirmation from the seller!
0 Likes
evohicks
Navigator
Options

I also had this when pre ordering the Red S22 Ultra on 9th Feb, for some reason I took a screenshot of my order number just after I had paid, I then received no confirmation email but after typing in the order number I managed to see my order, I contacted samsung about this and they basically said it will show up soon.

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Same here on the past few orders, but they where delivered in days not likey Tab S8 Ultra, if it is delivered next week, that will have been over 4 weeks.

They really should not take payment until shipped.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
oxo9389
Explorer
Options
I had exactly rhe same when ordering my s8 Ultra, not a single order confirmation email. Haf to call samsung uk to varify it had been successful as i have been charged already
0 Likes
Tripti
Navigator
Options
You can log into your Samsung account & go to orders.. there you may see it without having to input your order number, if the payment has gone through for that order. I could see my order details there long before I received an email confirmation.
0 Likes
AR290817
Journeyman
Options
Thanks. I've just tried but I don't have my order number. I'll get in touch with them and find out
0 Likes