Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No order id provided S24 Ultra

(Topic created on: 20-01-2024 11:33 PM)
SouthMordor
Apprentice
Options

I ordered and paid for an S24 Ultra on 17th January but have not received a confirmation email or order id, nor does the order show in my profile orders page. The payment has been taken from my card.

will I get the phone? Or should I start a chargeback?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
Hey

I, too ordered on 17th January, and got the email instantly.

However, although it shows on my account, I can't actually open up the order, it just has a constant loading circle and then crashes the website, so I do think the website is overwhelmed due to the new phone reveal 👍🏽

Seeing as you haven't got it now, pop onto Samsung livechat or ring them and explain your situation, making sure to state the address the delivery is going to including name and email etc.

Hopefully you sort it out.
🙂
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I'd wait till tomorrow (Monday or even Tuesday) before contacting them. If the money has gone for your bank, like you mentioned, they will honour it. It's been mentioned earlier but it is probably a system overload.
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Make sure to check your emails spam.
0 Likes
SouthMordor
Apprentice
Options
Definitely not there
0 Likes
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Contact your bank & get the merchant/ transaction number, contact Samsung customer service with your relevant information & see if they can track your order.
SouthMordor
Apprentice
Options

Just got off another chat session with Samsung.

The first person said my order was cancelled and that I would be refunded. I checked my bank today and the funds had not been refunded. So I contacted them via chat again.

The second person provided me with the Order ID, which says my order is being prepared for dispatch.

So lets see what happens by Wednesday!

0 Likes
robert197601
First Poster
Options
I got information from samsung about my galaxy s24 ultra. Samsung change date order arrive from 24.01.2024 to 09.02.2024 without any explanation why. I'm highly disappointed.
0 Likes
Members_kFPGP3g
Apprentice
Options

I'm in similar position I ordered on Sunday and nothing so far as with no order No. your stuck.

I had an extra 15% off which has now expired so I hope they progress the order.

but I did get an email reply from the shop so there looking into it, should I hold my breath!

It's very poor service.

0 Likes
Members_kFPGP3g
Apprentice
Options

Hi, An update.

Samy shop got back to me following day having found my order. Thank goodness! All the usual apologies but could not improve on the 19th of Feb delivery as compensation.

It really has taken the fun out of buying the latest Samsung phone, maybe next time I will try a Pixel.

Good luck to all with their orders.

0 Likes