Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late delivery s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 13-05-2021 05:52 PM)
Late delivery
First Poster
Options

Ordered an s21 ultra on the 26/04 picked a delivery date of 11/05 my mobile not even despatched. Contacted customer service they didn't know what's going on and told me to wait... Asked how long they didn't know what to say.

Weird thing is that I ordered a second s21 ultra same settings like the first one and picked up a 22/05 delivery this was the closest delivery day. The second mobile order I received it today on 13/05, 9 days early. Need to mention for both mobiles I have same address same mobile settings same colour. 

My question is. What is going on??? How are the ordered processing? Why nobody can't tell me nothing about first order? 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Late delivery: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a delay with your order. Sadly I'm unable to provide further details from this position therefore I recommend reaching out to our Shop Team directly on 0330 726 7467 quoting your order reference number, and an advisor will be able to look into this for you. In the meantime you can track the progress of your order on our website via the link below. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/web/search-orders/

0 Likes
Rob06
First Poster
Options

I've just got off the phone with the Shop Team and been told that there is no stock of the S21 Ultra and that it will take another 3-5 working days before the phone arrives. That will be 17-19 working days if it does come. You can track your progress with the link above but that just says "Order Placed, Ships in 7 to 10 business days." Which is incorrect, clearly.

0 Likes