Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was able to pre-order Galaxy Z Flip3 5G / Galaxy Watch4 Bluetooth (40mm)/ Galaxy Buds2 then cancelled

(Topic created on: 10-09-2021 07:50 AM)
mare22
Student
Options

I was able to pre-order on Aug21st the payment went through. The next day it I got an email saying that my payment didn't go through but the email went to my junk mail. I did not find it until Sep 6 because I started to wonder what happened to the order I made. I found it in my junk mail saying that it actually didn't go through. I emailed Samsung online, got on the phone with them a ticket was made apparently someone will get back to me 24-48 hours still waiting at this point. I am wondering if this has happened to anyone and had success in getting them to still honor the pre-order offer ? 

Galaxy Z Fold3 5G  Galaxy Watch4 Galaxy Buds2 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @mare22 

I too have had Samsung emails go to my spam folders etc before and made sure I've then marked them as not spam to try and make sure those types of official emails go to my normal inbox.

Samsung can't control if an email address thinks it some form of spam.

In regards to Pre Order offers what was offered to you for pre ordering may I ask ?

People who order the phone at this stage would still receive the free starter gift as long as they order by the 31st of December 2021.

You'll have to wait to see if Samsung can do anything for you.

I assume they'll deal with instances like this on a one to one individual basis.

If the problem was caused by them then I'd expect Samsung to rectify this accordingly but unfortunately on this occasion it wasn't their fault.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

mare22
Student
Options

Hello thanks for responding yeah after 3, two hour touches by chat waiting for someone to get back to me about what happened a  new case was opened. I also followed up with 2 , 1 hour hold over the phone to get through to someone from the first case opened. They said it was because of the billing issue with my credit card and the address, I knew that hence the reason why I re-did it the first time.

Since then of course I took  the email out of my junk mail, I have a brand new case assigned to me. I basically had to re- purchase the phone and the watch. Once I get the confirmation for the shipping I have to call in again and get them to escalate my new case #.

It is case by case the pre-order basically came with the earbuds and the wireless charger- cross fingers something will happen to this, thank you for your best wishes!