Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Honestly what do we expect at this point.

(Topic created on: 17-03-2022 03:48 AM)
Jakku
Pioneer
Options

Well, I'll keep it simple can't be a***d to rant anymore, third time being delayed, now the 31st.

Really wish Samsung would stop being cowards and come forth with an official statement instead of trying to hide and ignore the thousands who are having an awful time.

Maybe return our money until they're actually ready to ship? Anyways just tired.

On another page who wants to place bets on dates it will be shipped or how many times we get delayed further 🤣

~Me and Samsung are in a love hate relationship....it's kinda messy though!~
18 REPLIES 18
Jakku
Pioneer
Options

Welp like everyone else phones been delayed yet again 😕

But it's not just that because of my delayed S22 ultra order my tab S8 ultra and all the other 4 items I've ordered have been delayed with it which super annoying.

Also I'm having to return all the stuff I brought previously for the items because I can't use them and find out if they fit, work and are durable etc because of a certain return period.

Also even worse the 24th is when I go on holiday for a while!!! Wanting my items before I ***** went away and will have to find a way to return my phone and tablet WHILE on holiday....I would cancel my order but I've waited so long now.

Lastly I hope we don't end up missing out on the free buds and keyboard cover etc because they keep delaying it because if we do I'm not gonna be happy at all this is such a dumb and ridiculous situation I get it's either because of software issues or because of lack of silicon but I think it's the first thing on purpose but man I just want my new devices.

0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm in a similar position
Ordered a red S22 Ultra on the 9th February
Due to be delivered today.
But nothing. They won't tell me even when it's due
All I know is that the customising is complete.
For the last week it's not been shipped and because they won't tell me anything. I have no idea if and when it will arrive
ChrisJimHill
Pioneer
Options
Got a notification yesterday too. Was supposed to be today it was delivered, and now it will be by the 25th, 2 weeks later.

I wouldn't of minded had that been the case from the get go. But don't offer an order date if you can't commit to it. Under promise, over deliver.
Jakku
Pioneer
Options

They honestly act like they can play is like fools and it's highly disrespectful and just ugh.

I do feel slightly sorry for the innocent staff who don't know anything but having people scream in there face for something they can't fix because of higher ups.

We need to form a riot group and tell Samsung straight haha.

0 Likes
Jakku
Pioneer
Options

Seems like it's everyone but then again some people are still getting there device's it's just dumb.

Also exactly! If you can't promise to keep your delivery then don't open up pre orders and only open up when things are available to be fixed etc, also I don't mind one delay but two is just disrespectful and it took a while to find the very non obvious email burried deep, but luckly I have a text service setup so it was more obvious etc

Just very disappointed now.

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Mine has just changed. Doesn't mean I will get it soon. But something has changedScreenshot_20220314-192720_Chrome_14758_1647286041.jpg
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My exclusive colour one is still saying being sent for the last few days.
No courier information. In fact I have had no information at all. Only mine was supposed to be delivered on the 10th March.
I just don't understand why the radio silence from Samsung.
This phone launch has been a terrible experience for so many. Exclusive colour phones or not.
All anyone wants is to know what's going on
Reylob
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I cancelled my burgundy 1TB orders. There is no clear information that they will delivered on 31st either. Three times was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

Samsung is lying on their customer support lines. They have no clue other than the "we are sorry" script. The had my money for well over a month and their behaviour has been very dishonest. They have sent the delay-message just a day before the delivery and reschedule delivery day.

They should be decent enough to treat their customer with respect and at least inform them what the real situation is. Their behaviour is not different that a common scammer. Holding a large amount of money from their customers to deliver nothing. They should be force to pay back interest on the "credit loan" we have unwittingly give to them. 

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options