Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone else still not received their upgrade window email?

(Topic created on: 19-01-2024 06:11 AM)
TheRickster
Student
Options
I have seen many people on the forums saying they have received 2 emails. 1 email saying their upgrade window has opened, but thus loan number doesn't work, and then a 2nd email with a new loan number allowing them to switch to flex.

I still haven't received any emails, is anyone else in the same boat? I would really like to upgrade and get the Galaxy watch and the days are running out.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It might be beneficial to speak with Samsung Live Chat about this or Samsung Customer Support as they should be able to access your details and kr advise on any extra steps you can take @TheRickster 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Adamw969
Navigator
Options
I also only received one. I have upgraded though. Go to you email from Klarna from last year and use that reference and it will work.
0 Likes
Adamw969
Navigator
Options
0 Likes
TheRickster
Student
Options
I tried that and it just tells me I can only upgrade from 1 Feb which obviously misses all the deals
0 Likes
Adamw969
Navigator
Options
Strange. That's how me and my mate did it. And my Klarna reference is different from the one in the first samsung upgrade email.
0 Likes
kev_cooke76
Explorer
Options
Same issue, klarna reference Presents the 1st February upgrade message, tried samsung support and was told I have to wait and follow the process.
0 Likes
Hystrix
Navigator
Options
If you go onto klarna, go to purchases and the one for your phone, then click on order details you should see a page like attached. The number you put in (from 2nd email) is the order reference without the -1 on the end.1705679771163.jpg
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

I never received an upgrade email, as in previous years. I used the link on the Samsung website to upgrade and entered my S23U Order number and it took me onto the order page. Order went through (eventually) and confirmation email received.

0 Likes