Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy watch

(Topic created on: 22-02-2024 04:54 PM)
roojie66
Explorer
Options
Pre ordered s24 ultra free watch but still not come yt never waited this long b4 for my freebies 😀 😉 😄 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Hopefully a silly question, did you order your watch by entering the promotion code in your original order for your device?

Or did you order it after using the web links from Samsung?
0 Likes
roojie66
Explorer
Options
Through samsung
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @roojie66. As @Piper123 asked, did you pre-order your S24 Ultra via Samsung's online shop where you could enter a code to receive the Watch6 (either in the same package, or sent separately), or did you visit the promotional webpage below to claim the watch (e.g. because you ordered the phone from a third-party retailer or network provider)?:

https://samsungoffers.claims/sam/giftwatch6/en-GB

0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
You haven't actually answered my question.

If you ordered your phone and didn't enter the watch promotion code in the Vouchers box before paying for your device, then you haven't ordered the watch and therefore didn't qualify.

There was a link where you could claim the watch promotion after delivery but I'm not sure if the time limit has now passed or not.

Hence the question.

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
On the "my claim" link for my reward gift it states reward would be sent by 9th March 2024. I am expecting the Watch too from preorder as well but at the top of the page in red... there's a warning message that's new to me stating that there are delays due to the popularity of the offer.
0 Likes
roojie66
Explorer
Options
I preordered s24 ultra through ee on phone than did form through samsung n said I should receive watch within 45 days
0 Likes
Members_3oYNWDI
First Poster
Options

I'm still waiting for my free Watch6. My Claim estimated it to be sent by the 30th of March. I did receive an email from them on the 22nd.  

Due to popularity we are unable to send your item as promised on said date. Please bear with us.

I know it's frustrating but at least they notified me.

0 Likes