Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 6 promotion is a scam

(Topic created on: 11-03-2024 07:00 AM)
Members_PWFZjjS
Journeyman
Options

Samsung using sneaky way of advertising this promotion for new s24 and just does not ship the watch. After registration for it you will have to wait for 2-3 week and the up to 7 weeks for shipping! That's insane!

When did you in normal life waited for anything for 10 week? No one expects to wait this long when they buy their Samsung new device.  This is misinformation.  This is a scam.  Shameless. 

11 REPLIES 11
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I got the watch with the phone during the preorder deals.

For reference I bought directly from Samsung .
Members_PWFZjjS
Journeyman
Options

It's been 3 weeks for me and this is only approval stage.... when you buy your phone you assume they will just send it with the phone.

0 Likes
Rob_1938480
Explorer
Options
My watch arrived a day after my phone (pre-order)

Probably a supply issue.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It may be a ling wait but was cleartly stated in the Terms and Conditions,  as stated  if you preordered and supplied the code for the watch would have received it far quicker.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Piper123
Maestro
Options
My watch was ordered at the same time as the S24 Ultra (which was the original process). Samsung later added a website to claim for those who failed to read the instructions and include the promotion code in the promotions field when ordering their S24 series device.

I pre-ordered, followed the clear instructions and my watch and everything else ordered arrived with my S24 Ultra.
0 Likes
MagpieRacer
First Poster
Options
Its not a scam, you're just impatient. Clearly stated everywhere through the process it could be up to 45 days. There's been a delay which they've emailed about, suck it up
Members_75pxHpf
First Poster
Options

Tbh you cant really complain it is free

0 Likes
Elywelton Lopes
Journeyman
Options

Finally received the watch today guys. There is hope!
As I expected, DPD didn't contact me. No email, no SMS... but at least they delivered.
So keep an eye open to check if it arrived.

ElyweltonLopes_0-1710369369519.jpeg

Ah, I don't know if it was a coincidence, but they sent me the email saying that my watch was dispatched after I had sent an email to their support at https://samsungoffers.claims/sam/giftwatch6/en-IE/support/contact

0 Likes
Members_PWFZjjS
Journeyman
Options

Still no sign of the watch. 

0 Likes