Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does the 30% discount on phones cases when purchasing S24 apply to just one case?

(Topic created on: 23-01-2024 03:43 PM)
ssg24
Apprentice
Options

Just wondering if the 30% on phone cases apply to only one case? I added two different cases on and discount only applied to one. Trying to find the T&C but nothing related stated.

Trying to ask through live chat but don't know which option brings to live chat instead of bot.

11 REPLIES 11
Hudz
Voyager
Options
I think it should say in the summary section apply the discount. Usually somewhere next to the total sum. Just before you check out.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Good Idea, thanks.
ssg24
Apprentice
Options

It did show up in the summary but only on one of the case instead of both of the cases that are in the cart.

0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
You have to have the s24 in the basket, alongside 1 or more s24 phone case(s)

The 30% off won't apply to other model cases
Hudz
Voyager
Options
Based on that I would say it's only on one then. It would have stated it if it was both.
0 Likes
Hudz
Voyager
Options
Yeah your right!
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
Happy to help 👍🏽
0 Likes
ssg24
Apprentice
Options

Thanks all. Just to clarify:

1. I have S24 ultra on the basket.

2. I added 2 different S24 ultra cases on the basket.

3. In my basket summary, the 30% discount was only applied on one of the cases and not both. 

Thus, I posted my question. Since there are not much small print on that offer stating how many cases will it apply to besides buy before certain date.  The offer title stated "phone cases"... that's why I felt a bit disappointed.

0 Likes
Chistery
Pathfinder
Options
Have you checked the prices of the official cases on Amazon?