Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone have a spare Samsung.com Birthday or referral code please?

(Topic created on: 07-03-2024 06:31 PM)
Alexander 87
Student
Options

I have waited until my birthday but didn't receive a code. I contacted Samsung but they're useless!

If anyone has a spare code could you please send to me in private message. Thanks!

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I've got a 10% you can have if you want it?

Wasn't a birthday code, it was a code for contacting support (not that support ever came back to me of course)
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
If you can use two I can give you my 10% from contacting support too.
AndrewL
Options

@Alexander 87: Please be aware that birthday codes are connected to the Samsung account that they were assigned to, so it won't be possible for others to share their code with you. Apologies if you have done so already, but please follow the link below, scroll to the bottom of the page, and look for 'Sign up for Samsung offers, news and get 15% off on your birthday' in order to be eligible to receive birthday discount codes. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/

0 Likes
Alexander 87
Student
Options

Hi Andrew, I'm already signed up but didn't receive the code yesterday on my birthday (I've checked and I'm opted in for marketing). I don't want to sign up again and have to wait another year! Are you able to send me the code or escalate it for a code to be sent to me? Thanks

0 Likes
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
Hi, how long have you been registered for? im pretty sure your account has to be registered for a certain amnt of time, i could be wrong though.
0 Likes
bugbear
Student
Options
Hi, do you still have this? My dad has had a Samsung account for years and been signed up for all newsletters, he was hoping for a birthday code to get a new TV this month, but didn't get a code, we're now buying him a TV as a surprise, a code would be hugely appreciated!
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Hi. No, I don't have it anymore.
0 Likes
bugbear
Student
Options
Ah that's OK thanks