Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints

(Topic created on: 28-01-2024 12:35 PM)
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
Not bad, you make a complaint to samsung regarding their shop staff / representatives, and it doesn't get through. The reasons are spam or suspicious email.

Seems that complaints aren't liked too much and they are filtered out by the email servers
6 REPLIES 6
Luzy
Pioneer
Options
They don't like to hear about it I'm guessing because they know how bad their customer service is and don't want to do anything about it. I tried to complain on the phone and was shut down they wouldn't even do anything about it were like we will give you a good will voucher to your next purchase
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
I even asked to speak to a supervisor and was deflected from that. Never dealt with such appallingly customer service . The best part is I was trying to spend more money.
Luzy
Pioneer
Options
I had that too they kept me on hold for another 20 minutes said no ine was available and someone would call me back and they never did. Their customer service really is shocking, oh wow more fool them then as they lost buisness but truly sad that's how it was
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
I tried for days to sort the error out, god knows how long I was on hold. Never got a call back, they're only response was cancel the order and lose your discount codes. I've never come across a more intransigent, awkward bunch of sales staff. You can't even find an email to complain and keep being told to speak to the ones that were the problem in the first place. Absolutely terrible
Luzy
Pioneer
Options
I don't think they have one as they know they would be flooded due to the poor levels of service. I don't think they even check on here tbh as if they did they would see how displeased people are. I think they remove the ones on Google too for the review places as they never seem to have many comments on there. Its frustrating as when you call back to chase it up you quote the refrence you were given where they tell you they will call you and they don't find it or claim no ones available. Its so bad
0 Likes
Ginsing64
Voyager
Options
Filtered out by the server emails as spam or suspicious mail.