Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get past checkout page!

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
Cheeseball
Student
Options

I keep trying to purchase one of the tablets, but I can't get to the delivery options page, I'll click the button and it'll look like it's loading, but won't actual go to the delivery option page. It also won't show the right price, it'll either say £0.00 or it'll be the price of the tablet but won't add the warranty thingy. I don't know if the price not coming up properly is the problem or if they're two separate issues, I even downloaded the app and tried to buy it on my laptop, but it still won't work. It's the student shop if that helps, I haven't tried to get it on the main website to see if it's just the student shop having this issue, because I can't afford the full price and I don't want to somehow accidentally buy it.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Robin999
Black Belt 
Options
Unsure if you've managed to solve this but have you tried to make the purchase via the website using a pc/laptop

https://www.samsung.com/uk/students-offers/#go-to-site
0 Likes
Cheeseball
Student
Options

Yes I did, I was able to buy it this morning but it only worked when I didn't add the Samsung care+ (also when I added to £100 Samsung care+) I'm going to add the Samsung Care+ after I get the tablet