Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Birthday code

(Topic created on: 21-02-2024 11:10 PM)
keysersoze1
Journeyman
Options
Hi guys, 
Just tried to use my 15% birthday code on blue light website and it didn't recognise saying invalid code.
Then tried on normal samsung.com and still the same thing. Any ideas or similar experience for people. 
Will try to contact Samsung via live chat tomorrow.

Thanks in advance ☺️ 
8 REPLIES 8
Mindee
Pioneer
Options

Hey, maybe you did a typo while typing the code? I'm not sure how it looks, but maybe you mixed up 0 and O or I, l (L)  and 1. Check if there isn't minimal price requirement. In the end, costumer support will definitely help you out and fix your problem. Good luck!

0 Likes
keysersoze1
Journeyman
Options
Thanks Mindee🙂 I just did cut and paste job! Will update after I get in touch with Samsung
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
I don't think you can use the voucher on Blue Light, EPP or any of the discount stores just the regular store. If you completely clear your browsers cookies it should work, however I do remember having some difficulties with a few browsers before. Chrome always works for me. Also the Samsung shop app also always worked for me.
0 Likes
keysersoze1
Journeyman
Options
Thanks RXM, tried on the app also but didn't work 😒
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
What are you trying to buy?
0 Likes
keysersoze1
Journeyman
Options
Mobile phone A15
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
If you check the terms on the bottom of the birthday code email, what does it say regarding the restrictions on the code? Usually will say something about what stuff you can and cannot use the code on. The A15 was released in January I think. Have you tried it on something like an A54 just to see it works on other items? If it does, you might be able to add the A15 to the basket then remove the A54. Website can be a bit funny sometimes.
0 Likes
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
Prob can't use on EPP sites. Use the normal site with code or blue light without code.

MB
0 Likes