Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Had Their S23 Klarna Account Paid Off Yet?

(Topic created on: 07-02-2024 07:08 AM)
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

HI,

Has anyone had their Klarna account for their S23 paid off yet?

I got my 'Upgrade Order Complete' email on 26th Jan, but as yet Klarna account has not been settled.

It does say it can take 10 working days (that would be 8th Feb), but I'm sure it happened really quickly last year.

15 REPLIES 15
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Have you returned the previous phone? I've not even received the return back
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

S24U Arrived 24th, my return pack arrived by Royal Mail same day. S23U was posted off the next day (25th), Samsung acknowledged receipt on 26th and sent 'Upgrade Complete' email that day.

Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Been on the phone to Samsung.. so turns out my order was not processed as Samsung Upgrade but Samsung Finance.

Despite me adding the previous loan number and surname and Samsung Flex added to my basket.. because I also clicked on "add trade in discount" it has gone through a normal order..

Well done Samsung for effing this up.. if trade in wasn't an option why make it available to upgrade customers.

Now in dilemma whether to cancel the order and return.. forfeit the galaxy watch and all other trade in offers.. pure raging..

@Saxcat.. what's your flex plan like? Is it set payments a month and then a final payment?
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
10% deposit, 25 monthly payments of about £30, followed by a balloon payment of £370.
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
Makes sense.. I'm deffo on Samsung Finance rather then Flex.. Trade in should not have been an option for an upgrade customer..

I need to sell the phone privately now 😩
0 Likes
GreaterGalaxyUK
Helping Hand
Options
Are you saying that Klarna take off the trade in value of the amount due for the older phone?
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Samsung pay off the balance on the account, providing the phone is in good condition.
0 Likes
MobileGuru
Navigator
Options
Mine still not paid off, received the 'Upgrade order complete' email on 1st February. Anyone had theirs paid off? Does anyone have contact details for me to chase Samsung?
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Got mine paid off yesterday, got my completion email 26th Jan. Tried webchat and phoning; eventually sent a message using the CEO complaint link on the UK website.
0 Likes