Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

65+ Days Since S22Ultra Return Pkg Delivered Yet no refund nor any updates

(Topic created on: 02-08-2022 12:40 PM)
Members_z7oECeU
Apprentice
Options

Current Summary (as on 02.08.2022)
Almost 6 months since Pre-booking Order -OR- 4 Months after Delivery -OR- 2+ Months after S22Ultra Return Pkg Delivery; despite over 65+ communications with 7 different Samsung Digital Touchpoints, The Flagship Smartphone is no longer with me, my Old Samsung phone gone in Trade-In, my €1,253 still with Samsung, and YET NO REFUND and NO Committed TIMELINE for RESOLUTION for my case.
How can i get my money back? Or What other options do i have to escalate my issue so that different Samsung Teams understand the harassment that this whole experience has caused to me, and help resolve the issue?
Already reached out to following Digital touch points of Samsung Germany - <hotline@email.support.samsung.com>, <shop@samsung.de>, <shop@email.support.samsung.com>, @SamsungDE on Twitter, Samsung Shop Online Ticket ID :220623.0041545, <e-store@samsung.de>, Lob and Kritik (Samsung DE) on Samsung DE portal.

Please guide and help!

8 REPLIES 8
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

did you speak with someone (samsung.de customer support) over the phone regarding the issue?

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Samsung is the worst company in the world ... customer service sucks
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Members_z7oECeU 

Has the Samsung Support Team for your region confirmed they have recieved the phone you've sent back ?

If they have what exactly has the Samsung Agents advised as to why the refund hasn't yet been processed ?

If you paid by Bank Card then speak with your Banks Customer Support to see if they can help.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Personally had such issues over a year ago, sad to hear its still happening, lesson for me don't trust Samsung especially Samsung Pay, use your credit card and raise a dispute.

Samsung are so useless in terms of customer service they end up not responding to the dispute and you get your refund.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Members_z7oECeU
Apprentice
Options

At this time i am so fed up with Samsung that all i care is have my refund, and then never ever turn to Samsung for any further engagement.

Members_z7oECeU
Apprentice
Options

Basically based on the Return Label given by Samsung themselves, DHL website shows the return Package has been Delivered on 20.05.2022. Again based on Samsung info, max 30 days post this delivery I should have this refund. But around 40 days post 20.05.2022 they claim the Package misplaced. Now they want claim some Insurance with DHL for this, and in between I am held for no fault of my own. I am running from one touch point to another.

0 Likes
Members_z7oECeU
Apprentice
Options

Not over the phone, but have around 65+ communication exchanges with 6 different digital touchpoints of Samsung.de

0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Try phone next 

0 Likes