Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWDC 2023 APPLE WATCH - Samsung, a chance for you

(Topic created on: 05-06-2023 07:24 PM)
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Watching WWDC 2023 - New Developments for Apple watch, absolutely there was nothing to go Wow wow

Samsung, take a note and do better.. It's a challenge to you Samsung 

4 REPLIES 4
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Totally missed it was even happening, did the share the £4k VR headset.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
I missed the first bits, only joined half way.. 🤔
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Can see the new features in this article but perhaps a bit of hyperbole  https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2023/06/apple-watchos-10-wwdc-2023-update.html 

Samsung's offerings will come in due course and should bring some excitement. speculation of bigger screen size and enhanced resolution,curved glass design,titanium body on watch 6 pro and feature a Bioactive sensor. can see some of the other expectations here (nothing official of course yet)  .  https://www.pocket-lint.com/samsung-galaxy-watch-6/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Normally any good thing will come every other year

The only thing is, Apple has this unbelievable absolutely unbelievable 3rd party backup.. So even the basic/simple facilities on the watch (particularly) 3rd parties take them and create magic 🧝 with them.

This is something we are missing with Galaxy

In relation to Garmin there is almost zero 3rd party backup however knowing this Garmin comes with already built-in magic and their Connect App has allllll the necessary facilities

Hope one day Samsung is going to get up from the sleep