Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to redeem Disney+

(Topic created on: 18-02-2024 07:07 AM)
ChrisJimHill
Pioneer
Options
Has anybody else experienced issues when trying to redeem their voucher for 12 months of Disney+?

I let me subscription run down, and now when I try to resubscribe, I'm not presented with the option to submit my voucher code. Only to pay for it once more.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
ChrisJimHill
Pioneer
Options
I've answered my own question. For those experiencing the same, go to disneyplus.com/redeem
0 Likes
Paulf1
Voyager
Options
I had to log on to disney+ through my browser even though I have an account and an app plus the disney+ button on TV remote and I think when the offer was on the S23 it wouldn't go through until the return date for the device had passed and it took a couple of go's to get it hooked up but it did work in the end..
It should go through eventually I'm still using the one I got with the S23U..hope u get it sorted..
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Just for info I had a problem a year ago trying to use the Samsung site, it just would not let me through to sign up. I found out that my browser was stopping pop ups ans as soon as I cleared that, it worked first time.
ChrisJimHill
Pioneer
Options
All sorted now. Thank you
0 Likes
ChrisJimHill
Pioneer
Options
Going on desktop was much easier.
0 Likes
kozhuharovad
First Poster
Options
Where do you get the vouche from. I just bought s23 and I cannot see where the voucher is.
0 Likes
ChrisJimHill
Pioneer
Options
It was part of the upgrade offer for the S24
0 Likes
luzik18
Student
Options
I saw that on my account but the offer is gone now as I can't find it anywhere. Was valid until certain date?
0 Likes
ChrisJimHill
Pioneer
Options
It was until the beginning of March, I believe.