Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translate

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
lakshmikanth
First Poster
Options
I've recently bought a new phone samsung s24 ultra from united states and now im in sweden. I want to know how to use screen translate in this phone and also i cannot translate swedish in this phone i cannot even find any language pack to download too for swedish. Is there anything i can do?
3 REPLIES 3
lakshmikanth
First Poster
Options
My old phone is oneplus 9 pro and it has a feature of google lens that translates the screen by taking a screenshot instantly. So there's this option in the sidebar called screen translate by google lens in oneplus. So is there anything like this in samsung phones. Its wierd if there is nothing like this in these expensive phones.
JoyStick1
Apprentice
Options
Well, if you use the samsung keyboard and then press on the 3 dots, then press on translate. It will translate the chat and your text and the other person texts. But of course you need to choose the language. And there is all languages you need
otp
First Poster
Options
The AI features dosent support Swedish at the moment. For translation with camera use Google Lens or Bixby vision in Samsung Camera App