Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TP-LINK mesh network doesn't work with Samsung galaxy A53

(Topic created on: 13-04-2023 05:57 AM)
somanyissues
First Poster
Options
I recently bought The Samsung galaxy A53 and really enjoy all of The Phone's features except for one specific thing which is The fact that my Phone can't have a stable connection to our TP-LINK mesh wifi. I've seen People talk about a firmware update but I haven't received that. Neither is there any new update for the Phone. Does anyone know more about this problem? 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Daniel-M
Options

Hi!

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Galaxy A53.

I recommend that you try resetting the network settings on the phone and see if it works after this. When you do this, the phone will forget all wifi and bluetooth devices. Which you will need to reconnect these again after. You reset the network settings via Settings > General management > Reset network settings.

Should the problem persist, I recommend that you create an error report and send it to us. This way our technicians can check the logs and diagnostics to try to figure out what the problem might be.

You can create a error report like this: Samsung Members > Support > Error report.

I hope this solves the problem for you.

/Daniel
Spurgytes
First Poster
Options
Hi,
I have exactly the same problem with my a53. If I set the mesh network to only work on band 2,4 Hz and not switch between 2,4 and 5 Hz it works. But all the other phones work on the other settings and my daughter has a Samsung a22 which she bought about the same time as me.
It doesn't work to reset not in my phone at least. Did you find a solution?
0 Likes