Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Tips] Good Guardians

(Topic created on: 23-08-2023 04:05 PM)
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
All of you have probably heard about Good Lock which can both simplify your life and your devices but maybe you haven't heard about Good Guardians which can boost your phone, extend battery life, control device temperature and much more. 

5 REPLIES 5
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Oh, this one I've missed totally, sounds interesting - did you notice any big improvements yourself when using this? If so, what was the most efficient of the settings? :smiling-face:

Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Great tip @Nagarebozhi - thanks for sharing! 😃🙌

/Emmi
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi @Oxygenic, I feel that the phone feels faster, I can't answer how the battery life is affected, but I feel that I get a little more battery time. then I use thermal guardian to lower the temperature when it gets too high by limiting the cpu etc. but overall, I experience improvements. I'm using the preset settings so it's certainly possible to improve the settings even more but I'm happy with the presets so far.
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I feel they missed a great opportunity here, sure Good guardians sounds nice. But what are our phones? galaxy devices, right? Guardians of the Galaxy! That would've been epic! 

Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Haha it would have been an epic name but maybe they are afraid of the copyright to use that name? I'm not that familiar with how to use names, etc. then I think of the film series with the same name. But i totaly agree that have been epic.