cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Introduce Yourself Thread

(Topic created on: 29-03-2023 09:20 AM)
AntS
Options

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

692 REPLIES 692
amp4ever
Journeyman
Options
Howdy 🤗
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Don't forget you can share your great photos in the Galaxy Gallery as well.
What phone do you have?
0 Likes
ghost_guy
Journeyman
Options
I have just joined and I am new to the community! I can not wait to see all of you! 
Bye! 

Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Great to have you on board and look forward to seeing any experiences you have with you devices.
What do you have?
Any questions you have, there's lots of answers here
Enjoy 😊
DannyT
Options

Welcome to the Community! Glad to have you here! 

Welcome to the Community!

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Enjoy the Ride @ghost_guy. Should enjoy it here,a number of friendly Members 😁 Be sure to share your experiences and post queries. Have you had Samsung Products for a while?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

ghost_guy
Journeyman
Options
I am using one right now and I had one before it was my dads
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Oh right,which device do you have?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
pashausay
First Poster
Options

Hello ya'll

0 Likes
PrzemekM
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

Hello 😀🖐