Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Terrible customer service in Norway.

(Topic created on: 26-01-2024 03:45 PM)
Lkaasa
Explorer
Options

I ordered the samsung s24 ultra a week ago with flex, signed the deal with flex, and the order is registerd,  but no order comfirmation. And nothing more happens, And I have tried to get an answer from support why nothing more happens, and I either get a general answer as " it is because of the launch" or they blame it on the flex deal.. and the phone Im using right now has to be sent back within 2weeks..  anybody else had this problem and got it solved?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Lkaasa
Explorer
Options

If you guys still having trouble, talk to @Emmi S looks like things is beeing resolved now. Thank you so much Emmi🫶

View solution in context

12 REPLIES 12
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Lkaasa 

Sorry to hear that! Have you checked your spam folder for the confirmation?

If so, and you haven't received a confirmation, please send me a PM with your name and email address, and I will check with my colleagues.

/Emmi
sitgi
Student
Options
Same ***** in sweden
Lkaasa
Explorer
Options

Im so pissed off by this s**t now.. I've always been loyal to the samsung brand, but now im really getting tired. They cant answer anything you ask, are rude and I dont really think they even check whats going on.. I dont understand how a large company like this can have so poor customer service..

sitgi
Student
Options
I just agree with you! Have been on the phone for two hours now and still cannot reach them..
Lkaasa
Explorer
Options

Have tried getting an answer for a week.. today I cant get thru too them.. let me know if you get an answer thats not stupid. 

Qingshui
Apprentice
Options
Samsung customer support is the worse.. i had their service that was before flex, basically the Same as flex. And i bought the fold 2 which had the free service. I got a bubble defect in my display like 3 month after i bought it and they didnt want to repair it because it wasnt broken. So i asked them if i threw it in the ground would they accept it for repair then?

And they actually accepted that. But the dude i talked to after like 1 month of trying 10 Calls later accepted a return and refund which with threats with laws...

I have a the frame tv now. Where the vrr is not working with my ps5 so a pixel glows bright red. And same thing.. they didnt want to pay for repair because the pixel wasnt dead or glowing white. I sent them pictures which clearly shows the defect in the tv but they wouldnt want to send out a Repair man.

I have had zero good times contacting Samsung customer service ever. They have great products but when the problems arrive they dont want to help you...

Btw this is in Sweden.
Qingshui
Apprentice
Options
Sorry but these pre written messages doesnt fool anyone.. The guy clearly doesnt get his problem fixed because you get his email and name....

Just like everyone else writing a bad review and getting the same answer...
Lkaasa
Explorer
Options

Nothing has been resolved yet.. I keep getting told they have eskalated it.. but if eskalating things takes over a week... well... 

Qingshui
Apprentice
Options
Every time i have called Samsung for service questions there always have been a situation that the customer service cant handle. Im not sure why they even have one.... They clearly cant help anyone with anything