Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solve for Tomorrow - share your ideas

(Topic created on: 09-07-2021 12:34 PM)
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Hey hey hey!

Have you seen the latest campaign Solve for Tomorrow? It's a collab between the design school Hyper Island and Samsung and encourages young people to share their ideas and define the challenge they want to tackle within Environment, Health & Wellbeing, Equality, and bring their passion to drive change.  

The program is open for applications for another month - so if you know someone in the age of 16-25 who would be a good fit, let them know and encourage them to participate. 

For those of us who are a little bit older (...) I thought we could share our ideas here. What challenge would you want to tackle - and how would you use design/technology to do so? :earth-globe-europe-africa:

// ElinH
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I have always dreamed of have solar panels on every roof and vertical farms (multi story greenhouses)

ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

I think this is a brilliant idea! When I was at university we worked with the concept of smart cities - and my project group actually did a presentation of vertical farming. Especially (at that time, not sure now with the pandemic..) since urbanisation is growing and more and more people are moving into cities. 

// ElinH