Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update

(Topic created on: 18-06-2023 03:06 PM)
PMark87
Student
Options

Model C32G55TQBU  , Model Code LC32G55TQBUXXU where may I find an update file for this monitor please 🙏 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hello @PMark87 

Here I have attached the latest FW for you 😊

/Emmi
PMark87
Student
Options

@Emmi S Thank you so much , much appreciated 😊

Unfortunately when I try to update the message displayed is

"The software version of device is later than the software version of the software update  file. Please check the version of update file." 

Current software installed is the same M-T5500GCZA-1001.0

Is this the latest ? As I see other files for different versions of the odyssey s5 ending in -1009.1

Thank you for your help 🙏 

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Its hard to just go after G5 and FW version number, since there are different revisions of the hardware.

But if you could please write your whole FW version you have in the monitor, then we can check if you got the right and latest version on your monitor @PMark87 ? 😊

/Emmi
0 Likes
PMark87
Student
Options

M-T5500GCZA-1001.0

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @PMark87 

I just confirmed with our monitor technicians and the latest FW for your product code is the one I attached earlier. If you are still experiencing problems, I would suggest you to contact our support for further help!

/Emmi
0 Likes
Tempest3K
First Poster
Options

Hi, can I confirm if the firmware linked above is still the latest for the LC32G55TQBUXXU? Samsung UK Support site has a link to a 1009.1 firmware dated Feb 25 2022 but this doesn't install.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Madeleine L
Options

Hi !
Please return with which version you have today so that we can take a closer look at it.

/Madeleine 

0 Likes
Tempest3K
First Poster
Options

Hi @Madeleine L 

Thanks for the reply, the version is: M-T5500GCZA-1001.0

Thanks.

0 Likes
Daniel-M
Options

Hi @Tempest3K!

M-T5500GCZA-1001.0 is the latest firmware for your monitor. The 1009.1 version you are talking about must be for a different monitor.

/Daniel
0 Likes