Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartthing and iOS

(Topic created on: 10-12-2023 12:54 PM)
Sa93
First Poster
Options

I am totally confused about how bad smartthing works with Family hub RF65A977FSR and iOS.

There are basically no functions in the app other than to see the temperature and on/off ice machine pretty much and see 2/3 of the fridge in the image content.

Had a Samsung Family hub slightly simpler model cabinet 2 years ago where an app called Family hub worked but now you have updated your platform to Tiezen 6.0 and you are referred to the app Smarthing which is completely useless on a fridge/freezer for SEK 52,000 and thus the whole IT/smart living idea falls.

I can't believe it can be that bad, but after talking to Samsung "experts" it apparently is, absolutely unbelievable!
That the development of software makes it so much worse and no one cares either, Samsung CEO understands this and thinks it's ok?!

Är helt oförstående om hur dåligt smartthing fungerar med Family hub RF65A977FSR och iOS.

I princip inga funktioner finns appen mer än att se temperaturen och av/på ismaskin i stort sett och se 2/3 av kylen  på bild innehållet. Hade ett Samsung Family hub något enklare modell skåp för 2 år sedan där det fungerade en app som heter Family hub men nu har man uppdaterat  sin plattform till Tiezen 6.0 och man blir hänvisad till appen Smarthing som är helt värdelös på en kyl/frys för 52000kr och därmed faller hela it/smart living idén. Jag kan inte fatta att det kan vara så dåligt men efter pratat med Samsung ”experter” så är det tydligen så, helt otroligt! 
Att utvecklingen av programvara gör det så mycket sämre och ingen verk bry sig heller, fattar Samsung VD detta och tycker det är ok?!

1 REPLY 1
Daniel-M
Options

Hi @Sa93!

We are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the smartthings functions. We recommend that you submit a ticket via smartthings. Which you can do via open the app > Settings > Contact us > Ask a question. You will get help there regarding this.

/Daniel