Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your Home Screen

(Topic created on: 30-06-2021 06:07 PM)
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I figured it could be nice to show our home screens and maybe inspire others with wallpapers, launchers or themes! One screenshot, short description of wallpaper/theme or special widgets! 

I go first! 

Note 20 Ultra Home Screen

I use Nova Launcher with Icon theme "Line X". My wallpaper is called Ferns and is available at the official Sweden.se image Bank. I have a simple widget for weather using Kustom Widget. 
13 REPLIES 13
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

 this is my current setup. Although I'm getting ready to change it up since it's been like this for a while...too long.

Screenshot_20210701-094415_One UI Home.jpg

Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I like it, so structured and grouped! 😘👌
Urban2
Journeyman
Options
This is my home screen.
Am using standard One uiScreenshot_20210704-134656_One UI Home.jpg
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
So I switched to a more seaside theme for the vacay, and used a live wallpaper downloaded from Zedge. Same icon set as previous time.SmartSelect_20210712-233325_Nova Launcher.gif
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
So I switched to a neon theme to add some splashes of colours while still sticking to nature, had forgotten that my favourite Icon theme LineX actually is in colours (I'm using LineX White since ages ago). Screenshot_20210720-102930_Nova Launcher.jpgScreenshot_20210720-102939_Nova Launcher.jpg
WireWrangler
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Those colors look great!

yabosid
Pioneer
Options
This is my setup. Nova 7 beta with custom KWGT-widget. Wallpaper is own edit using Snapseed. Screenshot_20210723-133158_Nova7.png
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Really clean! So you removed battery and network status and use that in a widget instead?👍 Nice photo too!
yabosid
Pioneer
Options
Yep. I used Good Lock module Quickstar to clean up the system icons. The only one visable is the VPN-icon. Really clean.
0 Likes