Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung will unveil the Z Fold3, Z Flip3, Buds2 and Watch4 on August 11! :)

(Topic created on: 04-07-2021 10:44 AM)
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Yeay! Samsung just announced the next Unpacked event, att August 11😊 

It looks like it will be a big event, given the tags in the invitation; Z Fold 3, Z Flip 3, Buds 2 & Watch 4!

There's tons of leaked pictures out there, so we know a little a out what we can expect - but as always, great to finally get specs and that they'll come out.

So, what is your expectations? Are you planning to buy any of these?

Myself, I'm so excited for Fold 3, I hope it will be available as Upgrade Plus!
11 REPLIES 11
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Woop woop! Can't wait 😍 Have you tried the Fold/Flip series before? What's your thoughts?

// ElinH
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Nooo 😪 I haven't - wanted to try it, but none of my colleagues or friends have one (even if I convinced many of them to switch to Galaxy devices :winking-face: )...

I pre-ordered my Note 20 Ultra during the event when it was presented, so Fold 2 launch was late. And it wasn't on Upgrade + anyway. Really really hope it will be this time around. 

Have you tried any of them @ElinH ?

0 Likes
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

I haven't actually tried either! But starting to think I should upgrade my S10 😎 And - I've heard lots of good things about them from colleagues. 

// ElinH
0 Likes
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
S10!? Wow. I imagined that you - as a Samsung Community Manager - had the very latest devices 😉

Well. I am getting the Z-fold 3 if it come on Upgrade Plus program, if not it may be too expensive...

Also, I would like to see how the supposed S-pen support is done, if it's the same pen I have to my Tab S7 and I need to keep it separately in my pocket it's almost a deal-breaker. It will get lost or damaged. I love how integrated the pen is in the Note series...
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Haha well you know.. why ruin a good thing 😂 I do agree though - probably time for an upgrade soon!

Let's see what Unpacked brings! 😍

// ElinH
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
OMG!!! Tried the Z Fold 2 at Mediamarkt today for a couple of minutes. I'm in love. Awesome phone! 20210716_111908_03_36972.jpg20210716_111856_36968.jpg
0 Likes
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
August 11, at 1600 CEST (Swedish time) is the time to block your calendars, cancel all social interactions. Unpacked will start then and the teaser is "Get ready to unfold".

Sååååå pepp!
ElinH
Troubleshooter
Options

Woop woop! Here are seome links if anyone wants to pre register:

Sweden 

Norway

Denmark

Finland 

// ElinH
0 Likes
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Already did! I just hope it will be available as Upgrade +, otherwise my pepp is all for nothing 😂
0 Likes