Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung provlems

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
bluez69
Journeyman
Options
I've always loved my sansungs even from the day of the walkman.but have been having problems with phone.tablet and watch for quite a while. Am going to have to get cheap phone saddens me because of the love of the products and the ease of connectivity with all tvs and tablet .I don't think ot will work properly.but for health reasons I need to be able to have communication and know that people can here me and I them.plus with money the way it is.im just going to have to have to come to terms with unless I win the lottery. Never going to be able to get the new Galaxy just dream about it .
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Deanbed
Pathfinder
Options
The walkman was Sony, I still have mine, the first red one one from the 70's. I recommend checking your WiFi speeds or supplier as you have had problems with many various products. I have the samsung s 24 ultra and many other tablets & PC but you will suffer on a low cost Internet package if your in a difficult area so may have to push into upgrading your WiFi package if it's a common issue on most devices you own. Changing your device brand will not help.
0 Likes
bluez69
Journeyman
Options
Yes I wish it was the internet but have fibre with extra smart boxes around the house and had the engineer instal everything new inside and out and have exelent download and upload speed whilst online gaming
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @bluez69 

I'm sorry to learn of the issues you're experiencing with your Samsung devices. 

I read your thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/other-smartphones/my-samsung-watch-and-phone-a-tablet-haven-t-be... 

I hoped the replies there might have helped.

I agree that flagship phone's can be very expensive especially when buying as sim free.

Maybe this is why some take out Pay Monthly Contracts with their network to receive the newest phone's ,and or use finance based methods to spread the cost over a longer period of time. 

Personally I save throughout the year for my next new phone. 

However you decide to proceed I wish you all the best @bluez69 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

bluez69
Journeyman
Options
Thank you freand
0 Likes