Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2024

(Topic created on: 02-01-2024 11:53 PM)
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
A quick snippet of a couple of videos on the Samsung YouTube channel.
The Unpacked Event 17th January and hinting at the Galaxy AI in both videos linked below. 

https://youtu.be/Vlk8aTB0UeA

?si=2abM2V1hn52FU3-K

What AI features are you looking forward to.
For me it's camera features, but looking forward to seeing what else they may have in store for us
https://youtu.be/lKoG2_zdoSA

?si=BLvJ3tpjGIOQY6Rh
8 REPLIES 8
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Exciting times ahead 😎

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Just browsing for a case and spotted this Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2024 | Watch Live | Samsung UK

Obsydian_0-1704263329615.png

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Exciting times indeed @BandOfBrothers 👌

Question is, will these new AI features roll out to the S23 Ultra in a future OS Update? (I hope so). 👌
Beta22
Voyager
Options
So, it looks like the S24U will maintain a similar design as the S23U and S22U. Apart from the cameras, I wonder what other h/w improvements are coming... 🤔
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Nice thanks @Glenntech 

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If I'm being perfectly honest, I'm OK with keeping the design. Don't think they need to change much.
Be good to see a return of a flat screen though. Curved sides look great, but practicality with using the S Pen etc. A flat screen would be good.
There will be a change in chipset. Something setup for the AI software that's clearly coming.
Think cameras will get a little week, but probably not too much.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

should be exciting, it will be interesting to see if the enhancements look living up to the billing!  The AI features thought should be enticing, not sure that all of them would roll out to previous Devices though a number should do in due course.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Beta22
Voyager
Options
The leaks machine is in full swing, and it's looking odds-on that the curved screen will be no more! That was/is my biggest gripe with the current design due to not being able to use standard glass screen protectors. I use the Samsung TPU version (never been a fan of the Whitestone Dome type), but I'm forced to change it every few months as it tends to 'ride' upwards towards the front camera lens. Flat front screen FTW!
0 Likes