Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 Nordic campaign that never happened

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Matiam
Journeyman
Options

Hey, remember that Samsung Nordic campaign for the S24 in January 2024? I thought it was pretty cool and pre-ordered an S24 Ultra, expecting to get a Galaxy Watch 6 Classic along with it. But guess what? The phone arrived without the watch. I reached out to customer service, and they kept giving me the runaround, saying they didn't have any watches in stock but would send one as soon as they did. Months have passed, and I've heard all sorts of different stories. It's now May, and I still don't have my watch. I'm starting to wonder if anyone actually got one. Have you heard anything about this?
6 REPLIES 6
kazemian
Journeyman
Options
I received a Watch6 at the same time as I got the mobile phone in January, so you will need to contact customer service again.
Matiam
Journeyman
Options
Lucky you. I contacted them many times by phone and mail. Still nothing.
0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Matiam 

Can you send me a PM with your name, email and order nr? I will check with my support colleagues and see if I can find some more info on this.

/Emmi
0 Likes
inca81
Apprentice
Options
Only same problem as u have! The watch thing was probably something they lied about,customer service is a joke,no answer only Bs! Ends with a empty chat..
0 Likes
Oxygenic
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Usually those offers require you to register in the Members app under benefits when you have received your phone, and from that point it will take a month or so for their service partner to send it out... But good that @Emmi S is on to it now! :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
Matiam
Journeyman
Options
A commenter above mentioned, he received the watch with his phone. There was no requirement for registration. I had checked it previously.