Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra Disney + Offer

(Topic created on: 21-12-2023 12:03 PM)
Members_2BERKI7
First Poster
Options

I bought an S23 Ultra at the end of November and am trying to claim for the Disney + 12 months free subscription. I gave notice on our ongoing Disney + subscription, which has now expired. However, none of the QR codes or "boost" website pages appear to take me to a place where I can redeem a code. 

I would be very grateful for any help! Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Should be able to go through the Samsung Boost app on the S23 Ultra. Sign in on there to you Samsung account and follow the instructions
You will get a code which you can use
That said currently on both my Samsung phones. The boost app is not working when going to the claim site.
Maybe try later on or tomorrow
Guess the site has issues.
0 Likes
PenGossiper
Navigator
Options
Try this
0 Likes
cdav
Pioneer
Options
I'm also getting nowhere. Stuck at same part constantly so obv has issues. Hopefully I'll be able to get it before my time runs out
0 Likes
Mateix
Explorer
Options

I had the exact same issue until I used a browser, any browser, that has NO ad blocking services or extensions.  It appears it was those that I have running in my every day Firefox browser that was blocking the correct pages.

I downloaded Opera and used that after I disabled both its ad block and tracking extensions and then the redeem button appeared and worked correctly.  Hop that works for you as it drove me crazy.

0 Likes
Members debsf1
First Poster
Options
Same here. Getting nowhere fast!
0 Likes
cdav
Pioneer
Options
I'm sorted now. Drove me mad though. Try checking this out in case it helps you. https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/mobile-apps-services/samsung-boost-issues-disney-help/td-p/87847...
0 Likes