Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Discussion] One UI 6.1 is out with Galaxy AI

(Topic created on: 29-03-2024 09:24 AM)
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
One UI 6.1 update for the 9 Galaxy devices is out. Galaxy s23, s23+ S23 ultra, Flip and Fold 5. Tab9 would receive the update later this week or under next week. 

According to the official notification, Samsung will begin the One UI 6.1 update rollout for nine flagships in China on March 28. The update will bring significant improvements and enhancements along with a full Galaxy AI suite.

One UI 6.1 update is based on Android 14 and offers a bunch of new and smart features to Galaxy devices. It makes Galaxy devices more smart, reliable, and secure through its AI-powered features.

Samsung Galaxy S23 series, Galaxy S23 FE, Galaxy Z Flip 5, Galaxy Z Fold 5, and Galaxy Tab S9 series will get the One UI 6.1 update on March 28 in China. As per the recent report, the Galaxy S23 series, Z Fold 5, and Z Flip 5 will receive all AI features of Galaxy S24.

Let us talk about pros and cons, whats your tought on Galaxy AI and the update is 😊
28 REPLIES 28
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
The update is avalible for Galaxy s23 Ultra, it should also be available for s23, s23+, Flip & Fold 5. Later this week or next week it should be available for Tab9 1711614282046_1711614282038_0.jpg
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I'm a little disappointed that they have taken away the Swedish from translation within the keyboard. Before I could write in Swedish and translate it into a different language, now after the update, Swedish isn't available anymore. That's a step backwards when the update should mean it would go forward and be better. 😅

Edit: Apparently it still works but you have to go into settings in the keyboard and choose Google instead of Samsung which came after the update, now I like the update again 😅 attaching pictures where you can find the setting 1711628332425.jpg1711628332426.jpg
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Yes the only way is good lock and the update to the applikation would come soon
Rawphotoflow
Pioneer
Options
Will samsung s22 ultra get the 6.1 update in Sweden? 🇸🇪
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hello, yes you will receive the 6.1 update but probably not getting the AI funktions.
premtimK1
Student
Options
I dont lnow if it will get or not but on my s23 ultra the battery life got wors. From 7-8 houres screen one time to max 5 hours!!
markusss
Explorer
Options

No S21FE? 😔 It's not an old phone.

Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Not Galaxy AI functions but you will probably get the 6.1 update.
Labanius
First Poster
Options
Small changes that maked me angry with this update: With The new Google cirkel search instead of google assistant when long press home Button is a NO go for me as my learnd behavior is assistant. I long press an start using Google assistant during work. Instead Google assistant is a swipe gesture from bottom left corner, that dosnt work well with mu shell from Samsung. So i whent to menu of The navigation bar too change it back just to find only options for on and off. Here is The problem, i find new function pleasant to get but pleas dont bee Apple and say to me how things i suposed to work. Android have always for me been The possibility to make it work The way I want it. Why not a alternative to choose what to happens when i long press home Button. So my answe is proplaby that i got to go 3rdparty solution for The simplest option to choose what happens when i press a Button. (i guess Google want us to use their new tool instead The old one but hey i using The old one that suits me)
Lili-Ana
Journeyman
Options
Since I downloaded the last update my Samsung S23 Ultra stops every 16 minutes and 39 seconds when I'm on a call. I called the Tele2 company but it's not their fault. I called with another Samsung Fold 4 phone from the same Tele 2 company and it does not have this problem. What can be done? How does SAMSUNG FIX this problem because I cannot have a normal conversation with anyone and if I am in an important call the call is closed. I think it is a very big problem for Samsung .