Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 issues

(Topic created on: 25-01-2024 08:00 PM)
anjekrön
First Poster
Options

I bought my s22 about 2 months ago. I had high hopes and I was very happy when it arrived. Now I am of a different opinion. As long as I use it like a regular phone, it works without a problem. Really good too but... If I connect it to any other device via Bluetooth all the problems start. Apps like Word, Spotify and a few more freeze or won't start. If I call via a Bluetooth device, it may not work. I can see who I'm calling but I can't hear who I've called. Then I have to restart the phone.

When I want to listen to audio via Bluetooth, it happens that it is silent. On the mobile it appears that what I am playing is ticking but. Then I have to restart the phone. When someone calls me and I answer via Bluetooth, it is not certain that I get sound from the caller. Then I have to restart it again and hope that person calls again. Quite annoying when waiting for a call from a protected number. And yes. I've tried to quickly turn off Bluetooth, but it still doesn't work. If I don't wait 30min to 1 hour or..yes again the mobile restarts. It's getting slightly annoying to have to restart it up to 5 times in a day. Since I do a lot of physical work at my job, this means that I need to be hands free and then need Bluetooth. In the car, because I commute a long way, Bluetooth. This applies to all the devices I have that I connect to Bluetooth. Of mixed brands but also of the Samsung brand.

I need to be able to talk on the phone during my day so this is getting a little unsustainable. Therefore, I wonder the following:

1. As I have seen on various forums that this mystery seems to have arisen after the update done on p22 in August 2023, is there an update coming soon that will fix this?
2. I know I'm not alone in experiencing this so how many others have this problem?
3. Does any other Samsung model have the same problem?

BR Anje

Jag köpte min s22 för ca 2 månader. Jag hade stora förhoppningar och jag var jätte glad när den anlände. Nu är jag av en annan åsikt. Så länge jag använder den som en vanlig telefon fungerar den utan problem. Riktigt bra också men... Om jag kopplar den till någon annan enhet via Bluetooth börjar alla problem. Appar så som Word, Spotify och några till fryser eller vill inte starta. Om jag ringer via en Bluetooth enhet är det inte säkert att det fungerar. Jag ser att den jag ringer men jag hör inte den jag har ringt. Då måste jag starta om telefonen. När jag ska lyssna på ljud via Bluetooth händer det att det är tyst. På mobilen syns det att det jag spelar tickar på men. Då måste jag starta om mobilen. När någon ringer mig och jag svarar via Bluetooth är det inte säkert att jag får fram ljud från den som ringer. Då måste jag starta om den igen och hoppas på att den personen ringer igen. Rätt irriterande när man väntar på samtal från skydddat nummer. Och ja. Jag har provat att lite snabbt tycka bort Bluetooth men det funkar ändå inte. Om jag inte väntar 30min till en 1 timme eller..ja åter igen startar om mobilen. Det börjar bli lätt irriterande att behöva starta om den upp till 5 gånger på en dag. Eftersom jag gör mycket kroppsarbete på mitt jobb betyder det att jag behöver ha händer fria och då behöver Bluetooth. I biln, eftersom jag pendlar långt, Bluetooth. Detta gäller alla enheter jag har som jag kopplar till Bluetooth. Av blandade märken men även av märket samsung. 

Jag behöver kunna tala i telefon under min dag så detta börjar bli lite ohållbart. Därför undrar jag följande:
1. Eftersom jag sett på olika forum att detta mysterium tycks ha uppstått efter den uppdatering som gjordes på s22 i augusti 2023, kommer det en uppdatering snart som fixar detta?
2. Jag vet att jag inte är ensam som upplevt detta så hur många fler har detta problem?
3. Har någon annan av Samsungs modeller samma problem?
Mvh Anje
1 REPLY 1
Madeleine L
Options

Hi !

We are sorry that you are experiencing problems with your device.

We recommend that you submit an error report so that we can try to analyze what may cause these perceived problems

Keep in mind that in order to include as much information as possible in the error report, the error report should be created immediately after the problem occurred.

If it has been a while since the problem occurred, we recommend that you try to reproduce the problem and then create a new error report.

You can create an error report by searching for the Samsung Members icon in your phone and holding down your finger on the icon until the text Error reports appears and then press Error reports.

Wishing you a continued pleasant day!
/Madeleine