Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra har väldigt dålig focus med main kamera

(Topic created on: 21-07-2023 04:14 PM)
Catan90
Journeyman
Options
Jag har köpt 2 st s20 ultra hade ingen problem med dessa men ca 6 månader sedan så börjar focus på main camra så är det extremt dålig focus måste zooma ut till 0.9x för att få focus då är denna inte main kamera längre utan ultra wide kamera. Ena fungerar på detta sätt den andra fungerar bra
7 REPLIES 7
Daniel-M
Options

Hi!

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Galaxy phone.

In this case, we recommend that you try clearing the data in the camera app. Which you do by going to settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear data. After this, restart the phone and see if it gets better. You do not lose any personal data when you do this.

If you don't notice an improvement after this, you can also reset the settings on the phone (this is not the same as a factory reset).

You can read more about what is affected by this reset here: Settings > General management > Reset > Reset settings

Should you still experience problems after this, we recommend that you get in touch with our customer support for more help.

We hope this helps you!

/Daniel
Catan90
Journeyman
Options
This all is just overall bad nothing hepls i have tryed everything this all happend after an update
0 Likes
Catan90
Journeyman
Options
I use this Phone in turkey i cant send it to sweden costumer service since i have buy it from sweden
0 Likes
Daniel-M
Options

Hi again!

If this started happening after an update, we recommend that you create an error report and send it to us. This way our technicians can check the logs and diagnostics to try to figure out what the problem might be.

You can create an error report like this: Samsung Members > Support > Error report.

If you want to take it in for service, we recommend that you take it to a service center in Sweden in the first place. But if you don't have the opportunity to do that, you can otherwise take it to a service center in another EU country.

We hope this helps you!

/Daniel
Catan90
Journeyman
Options
Why cant i send it to turkey
0 Likes
Catan90
Journeyman
Options
But you and all internet knows this problem with exynos and s20 ultra bad Hardwire so what can i els say about that so give me some paper work so i can get it fixed in turkey
0 Likes
Daniel-M
Options

Hi!

This is because different regions may have different parts in the products. Usually you only have a warranty in the country where you bought it. But due to EU law, you have a warranty in all EU countries. Turkey is not part of the EU, so unfortunately it is not possible to submit it there and get it fixed under warranty. If you want to take it in for service in Turkey, we recommend that you contact Samsung support there to get help with how to proceed: https://www.samsung.com/tr/support/contact/

/Daniel
0 Likes