Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

q960a soundbar can you add extra sets of rear speakers and is it worth upgrade from q800a

(Topic created on: 16-09-2022 08:52 AM)
djwineo
Apprentice
Options

hi all sorry for long post, I've only had for a month a samsung q800a sound bar paired with a q95 tv after much research I've discovered the q800a do NOT support spacefit sound, its all just greyed out using soundbar,i brought sw9500 rear speakers to the q800a sound bar, now im really thinking of upgrading to q960a and just selling the q800a to get some of the funds back, has tbh im curious if spacefit sound makes much difference and to obviously have the extra channels of sound bar, the q960a comes with rear speakers  which have extra side speaker in them compared to the sw9500a which are just upwards and front firing, my question is can you also pair the sw9500a rear speakers to the q960a,has well has the speakers that come with it? so basically you could have 2 sets or rears and use one has side rears the has a proper  7.1 av amp would have or isn't it that advanced? and is it really worth shelling out another £750 for the improvement's i will get in sound will it be totally be noticeable ? or really not worth the effort?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Ola_H
Apprentice
Options
I bought my 950a same thing different name, for 750€ at xmas deal. It's not as good as separates, but still you sometimes turn around and think someone is behind you. Surround speakers can never be trumped by soundbar wall bouncing. Worth it, up to you
0 Likes
Ola_H
Apprentice
Options
Carefully chosen separates will always win, but if course need a pre/pro or a reciever and time to tune it, but possibilities are endless compared to the small feature set of Samsung.
Don't like to tinker and want tiny speakers for WAF then bar is great. Wan't the optimal with upgradable parts, go separate
0 Likes