Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Proper profile on the Samsung community forum

(Topic created on: 03-01-2024 02:48 PM)
Grendizerus
Journeyman
Options

Hello, I finally managed to register and post on the user forum at https://eu.community.samsung.com/  .

I'm using the same account as on https://www.samsung.com/

But in "my settings", I can't confirm my email. My current email address is : Members_******@fakeemail.com. When I enter my real email address : d***@hotmail.com, and when I click on "receive confirmation email". The confirmation email message never reaches my inbox.

What should I do?

Thanks

David

3d animator

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @Grendizerus ,

From that info it looks like the profile was initially created via the Members app (hence the Members_randomcharacters@fakeemail format). If you send me a PM with your real email address then in theory I should be able to change it to that email for you. (I've not changed an email address for a Members-app generated profile before, so not 100% sure if there'll be any knock-on effects for your profile.)

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
AntS
Options

Hi @Grendizerus ,

From that info it looks like the profile was initially created via the Members app (hence the Members_randomcharacters@fakeemail format). If you send me a PM with your real email address then in theory I should be able to change it to that email for you. (I've not changed an email address for a Members-app generated profile before, so not 100% sure if there'll be any knock-on effects for your profile.)

Grendizerus
Journeyman
Options

Message sent, thanks!😎

3d animator
Grendizerus
Journeyman
Options

It worked, thanks!!

3d animator
AntS
Options

Brill! Things should be fine, but let me know if you notice any weirdness with your profile.

0 Likes