Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Testing

(Topic created on: 10-08-2023 03:14 PM)
Lanno101
Journeyman
Options
Hello everyone, i have been on and off using samsung devices. I got my Samsung Galaxy S23 a few months ago and im glad i moved back after years of using iphones. The battery is so much better, the video quality is outstanding and the photos are so much better when using the camera. Id love to test more devices under the Samsung name. 

How would i go about becoming a product tester. Id love to test the new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 and put out a review about it.

Becoming a Product tester a been a dream job for me but ive had no idea where to start. Id love to test for Samsung! 

Would anyone be able to help me? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
W1991
Explorer
Options
If only it was easy. You need to develop an online presence with a large audience before any companies will loan/give products for testing or reviewing.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
W1991
Explorer
Options
If only it was easy. You need to develop an online presence with a large audience before any companies will loan/give products for testing or reviewing.
Lanno101
Journeyman
Options
Oh right 🫠
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Additionally Samsung receive a large number of request for product Testers but there is a limited budget.  Any opportunities will be shared  on social media or  advertised on the careers page.  https://www.samsung.com/uk/about-us/careers/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Product Tester 2
First Poster
Options

How can I be a Samsung product tester, I have huge followers on tiktok, Facebook, and Instagram. I would like to test Samsung Galaxy S24+. I hope I'll get any response @samsung

0 Likes