Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Problem med denna ruta

(Topic created on: 23-12-2021 05:20 PM)
one2
Apprentice
Options
Varför fastnar denna ruta i skärmen? Kan någon hjälpa mig? Jag har haft problemet sen jag gjorde senaste uppdateringen. 

13 REPLIES 13
Swedish-K9
Voyager
Options
Är det texten menR du eller vad ?
0 Likes
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
Ja det är rutan med texten som han har markerat som fastnar på skärmen.
0 Likes
Swedish-K9
Voyager
Options
Har du försökt att starta om? Och kolla inspelning inställningar! Vad har du för enhet?
0 Likes
one2
Apprentice
Options
Den rutan fastnar med alla meddelanden som kommer upp i den, tog inspelning som ett exempel bara, det har inget med just "inspelning" att göra, det gäller precis hela mobilen. Jag har s20. Vet andra som har samma problem med s20+ men vet ej vad felet är
0 Likes
one2
Apprentice
Options
Rutorna fastnar, tog nya exempel Screenshot_20211223-171317_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20211223-171249_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
Swedish-K9
Voyager
Options
The little gray bubbles that pop up on the bottom of or center of the screen that give updates such as "message saved as draft" , "screenshot saved to phone" stick on the screen for a ridiculously long time. You can't swipe them away, or tap them away. They dont go away if you change the app on the screen or anything that caused it to pop up. They just stay there 3-5 minutes blocking your view of the screen or keyboard. Is there anyway to turn these off or shorten how long they stick? 
0 Likes
Solution
Swedish-K9
Voyager
Options
Figured it out! goto -> settings -> accessibility -> advanced settings -> time to take action -> now select default!
0 Likes
Swedish-K9
Voyager
Options
That's look like just a small software issue, make sure to back the phone first, then do a factory reset :

Powered off you phone, press and hold the “Volume up “and “Bixby” buttons.

Continue to hold both buttons, then press and release the “Power” button to power the device on.

Release all buttons when Samsung logo appears.

Use the volume buttons to toggle the selection “Wipe data / factory reset”

0 Likes
Swedish-K9
Voyager
Options
it works thank you for your help, I did not know what to call it to be able to look it up. Good Job
0 Likes