Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

One UI 6.1 notifications

(Topic created on: 27-02-2024 10:18 PM)
Dominikdbdb
Apprentice
Options

All of my notifications are that dark i can't see them especially during days. 

Even when i turn the screen on max brightness, all notifications are dim

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Daniel-M
Options

Hi @Dominikdbdb!

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your notifications.

I have not been able to reproduce this problem myself. So I recommend you try resetting the phone settings. Which you can do via Settings > General Management > Reset All Settings > Reboot Device. See if the problem remains after this. This is not a factory reset.

Should the problem persist, we recommend that you send in the phone's system logs. This way our technicians can check the logs and diagnostics to try to figure out what's going on.

You can create a error report like this: Samsung Members > Support > Error report.

/Daniel

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
2TC-sy67
Navigator
Options
Tap on Notification Settings Advanced Settings Floating Notifications Select, Bubble, or Show Smart Popups_If the problem persists with dark notifications, you will need to wait for the update. I recommend resetting the phone to the default settings before updating, so that it allows you to update with the default settings
JakeSully
Helping Hand
Options
In what way are they dark? Like is the text dark as well or just bubble?
Dominikdbdb
Apprentice
Options

The whole text and bubble are completely dark, i can see them but i have to pick up the phone and come really close to it to see anything of the notification 

Solution
Daniel-M
Options

Hi @Dominikdbdb!

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your notifications.

I have not been able to reproduce this problem myself. So I recommend you try resetting the phone settings. Which you can do via Settings > General Management > Reset All Settings > Reboot Device. See if the problem remains after this. This is not a factory reset.

Should the problem persist, we recommend that you send in the phone's system logs. This way our technicians can check the logs and diagnostics to try to figure out what's going on.

You can create a error report like this: Samsung Members > Support > Error report.

/Daniel
Dominikdbdb
Apprentice
Options

I have a fix for it now, too me some time. 

I downloaded Edge Lightning+ Through GoodLock. In there is a option to make notifications bright. 

Thats the only solution ive got for now