Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need old gestures back after UI 6.1

(Topic created on: 29-03-2024 03:24 AM)
CeeCeeTop
Explorer
Options
(Edit: I updated Navstar so now it is fixed. I have the old gestures back.)

I can't stress enough how much I dislike the new navigation gestures that were forced upon us with One UI 6.1. I very strongly dislike that Good Lock has no available update so that I can change it back to what I want it to be.

Friends on other forums write about an update to Good Lock that has permitted them to use the old gestures. Does it matter what country one is in?
26 REPLIES 26
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I think you can download the updated apk for navstar on internet otherwise you need to wait until it is released in Sweden and that would be very soon.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/samsung-navstar/
CeeCeeTop
Explorer
Options
Thank you so much, as always Nagarebozhi has the answers! 😁
I will be keeping an eye open for the update.

Unfortunately my phone has a work profile that seems to be prohibiting me from installing third party apps, unless I'm missing something. I feel like I've messed around with everything but can't think of another reason why it would block me from doing this.
CeeCeeTop
Explorer
Options
The update is here! Again, thank you for your reply.
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
It's good that the update came, but if in the future you want to install an app that you download from the internet, you have to give permission to your internet browser to install unknown sources, I've attached pictures of how to do it.
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
.1711755583629.jpg1711755583634.jpg1711755583635.jpg
CeeCeeTop
Explorer
Options
Yes I've tried but it gives me this no matter what app I try to permit; I'm pretty sure it is from some security setting my work profile. It's the only thing I can think of. Our work profile requires system admin so as to function so I'm thinking that might be it.1711761025142.jpg
Nagarebozhi
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Ah yes I think thats from your work.
Shah110
Journeyman
Options
We need feature back from Samsung, why are we being forced to install 3rd party?
Stigert
Explorer
Options

I installed Navstar but nothing changed. Any tips?