It depends on whether you are used to Apple or Samsung
AlexTocuț
Apprentice
Options
You are right
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AlexTocuț  Glad you are happy with your Samsung phone, may I ask which Device you have?  Both Android (Samsung one of the most popular devices)  and Apple have their fanatics  totally sold on their systems whilst others are a bit both objective.  Obviously you can do research and hear opinions from your peers but some have used both systems and so have hands on experience.

In the past I did use Apple Devices, whilst Android is a bit different I do not think it would take most folk too long to get to grips with.  Some folk just do prefer to stick with what they know.  I find the modern Samsung devices  to be more innovative and flexibility is a plus  (obviously with greater customisation).     It is true I think there are more free apps on Android, though obviously quite a few that still cost a small sum.   Security used to be a selling point of ios but I do not think it is so pronounced now.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes