Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My battery is not good

(Topic created on: 11-06-2023 03:01 PM)
AJ2019
Explorer
Options
Ok so i have s22 and let me tell you dont buy it yes its got 120hz and a amoled screen and good cameras. Ive had it for like 5 months now and the battery sucks after 1 hour half of my battery is gone like what the hell. I actually need help this seems impossible this phone costs some good money to if yall got any tips then please tell me
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Daniel-M
Options

Hi!

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with battery life on your Galaxy S22.

The battery life can vary depending on how you use the phone, but if you feel that it discharges unusually quickly regardless of which functions are used, you can try starting them in "Safe Mode" to rule out that it is a downloaded app that is causing the battery consumption.

You can enable "Safe Mode" in two ways:

The first thing is to hold down the power button on the phone until you get the options to, among other things, turn off the phone. Then hold your finger on the "Shutdown" icon until you get an option to enable "Safe Mode".

You can also restart the phone and then hold the volume down button throughout the boot until you see "Safe Mode" on the screen.

(To get out of "Safe Mode" later, just restart the phone as you normally would).

In "Safe Mode" all third-party apps are disabled, so if the phone doesn't behave the same or drains the same amount of battery in this mode, it means that an app you downloaded yourself is behind it. This app may need to be removed to resolve the issue.

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to determine exactly which app is involved, so unless you suspect a particular app, you may need to uninstall your downloaded apps and then reinstall them one by one to discover which one might be causing the problem.

Should this not help, we recommend resetting the phone to factory settings. To save everything important that you have on your phone before the reset so that you don't lose any of it, you can use a computer and Smart Switch:

For Windows: http://spr.ly/61898ZDad
For Mac: http://spr.ly/61808ZDae

If you download the program to a computer and plug in your phone with your USB cable, you just need to click "Backup" to transfer everything and then select "Restore" when the restore is complete.

After the backup is done, do the factory reset by going to:

- Settings
- General handling
- Reset
- Reset to factory data

Should you still experience problems after this, we recommend that you get in touch with our customer support for more help.

/Daniel