Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction

(Topic created on: 21-09-2023 05:33 PM)
Cake10
Journeyman
Options
Hello everyone I am new I and I hope that I can inspire everyone to use there samsung more effectively and personalised there phone with the help of me. I will post every Thursday and a few bits and bobs inbetween so please give me a follow and start your journey with me.❤
6 REPLIES 6
PaulM1
Options

Hello there, @Cake10, and welcome to the Community! I've moved your post here (as it was previously posted on the Other Smartphones board), so that it gets the attention it deserves. I look forward to reading your posts.

In the meantime, I'd recommend another introduction here:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/the-quot-hi-hello-how-are-you-all-today-quot-thre...

I'm sure you'll like what you find on the Community, so please feel free to weigh in to any discussions and we're all here to help and contribute. So, if you have any questions at all, please let us know. 👍

Cake10
Journeyman
Options
Oops thanks for your help❤
Barnie-UK
Navigator
Options
Hi Tips, have you got any tips on how to remove Ongoing App Notifications please ?
Cake10
Journeyman
Options
Thank you for the question if you go in to settings and then you should find notifications
Select that. When you do it will come up with a list of recent notifications and some blue switches if you press on the switch it will turn it off.
If you have any other questions just comment on my latest post.❤
0 Likes
Barnie-UK
Navigator
Options
Nah man, no where near that easy, research Ongoing App Notifications then get back to me. Thanks for trying at least I suppose.
0 Likes
Cake10
Journeyman
Options
I am sorry that I can't help hopefully you will the solution .
0 Likes