Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrible Samsung Customer Service

(Topic created on: 01-05-2022 11:53 PM)
Michbil
First Poster
Options

I have pre-ordered Galaxy S22 and there has been so many problems causing I never want to buy any Samsung device again.

A huge delay in the preorder - It came with 4 weeks of delay although my preorder was one of the firsts. Everytime I called the customer service, I received a different feedback and different promises that the device will come on XXX date. It never came on the dates they claimed. Finally, I received it, but the amount of money I should pay was wrong - Samsung asked me to pay more than they should. I had often been in touch with the customer service, but they were very unprofessional and uneducated on their own device. After a long waiting time of 6 weeks and me following up on this issue regularly, I heard back from them saying that I should pay the wrong amount, and they will reimburse the difference. At this point, I was very irritated, because this issue was with them for 6 weeks, they were not able to solve it and asked me to pay so I obviously refused. I wrote them again, and finally they corrected the amount. After 6 weeks, what a dreadful service. I did not have any more patience - their incompetence, the fact that each employee of Samsung told me very different things, and the lack of knowledge and customer service itself made me want to return the device. Therefore, I asked for a return label. Everytime they said that a case for me was created and it is being handled. After 10 days, I received an email with a link to follow in order to return the phone. No return label, just a website link. Why did not they give me the link from the very beginning? I cannot even use it since I still have some days to pay the phone, and at this moment I even hesitant if I want to pay or better go to Apple. Of course, it did not surprise me when they AGAIN did not respond to my emails regarding the return label. I have not called, because they are useless on the phone based on my experiences during the last 2 months. What a terrible experience.

3 REPLIES 3
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

HI @Michbil 

Im so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with Samsung, I will take this feedback further. Also, please send me a PM with your name, email address and order number, and I will have a look internally as well!

/Emmi
Members_aGDrTWU
Student
Options

Having a nightmare now with their customer service in Sweden. Never again Samsung. 

0 Likes
Emmi S
Community Manager
Options

Hi @Members_aGDrTWU 

I saw your other post, please send me an PM with name, email and ordernr and I can look further into this. 

/Emmi
0 Likes